Tuesday, January 5, 2010



Coming to a city near you this year!
(email joegilland@shaw.ca for more details)

I will be bringing my Elemental Magic workshop to the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia on the 14th of January, and then on the 20th it's off to Harbin, in Northern China, where I will be doing another. And February looks like it will be busy as well! I'll keep you posted. I am aiming at eventually putting together workshops in larger venues where the general public and all interested parties can attend. If you have any ideas or leads on places, institutions or festivals that might like to host my workshops, please contact me directly at joegilland@shaw.ca or (250) 650-6686

3 comments:

Steph said...

WOOT! WOOT! I can't wait for it! I just got Elemental Magic for Christmas and can't put it down. It is really helping me understand how to look at special effects and break it down so it's not nearly as intimidating as I first thought. It is a must have for anyone wanting to be an animator of any kind or illustrator-anything in the visual arts where they have to represent natural/supernatural phenomenon! Waiting eagerly for the follow up!!!

Boris Andreev said...

GO FOR IT MAN!!!
WooHooo!!!

Andy Latham said...

Hi Joseph, I got your book for Christmas and it's great! Can't wait for the next one!